How do I pre-fill payment forms/pre-select or hide certain plans or products?
We’ve made it easy to customize and pre-fill payment and sign-up forms on Plasso.
Normally you’d link to your Plasso payment Space from your website with a URL like this:
To pre-fill a form for your customers, add the variables below to the Plasso URL:
- name: Pre-fills the ‘Your Name’ field on payment forms.
- email: Pre-fills the ‘Your Email’ field on payment forms.
- price: Pre-fills the payment amount field for any product or plan with a charge type set to any amount.
- preselect: Pre-selects products/plans in your payment/sign-up form that you have embedded on your website. For Storefront Spaces that have multiple products or plans, use a comma separated list of Product IDs and/or Plan IDs
- show_products: A list of products to display, unlisted products won’t show up. Only works with Spaces that have multiple products. Use a comma separated list of product IDs.
- show_plans: A list of plans to display, unlisted plans won’t show up. Only works with Spaces that have multiple plans. Use a comma separated list of plan IDs.
Here is an example of all the variables in use: