How do I switch connected Stripe accounts in Plasso?
To switch connected Stripe accounts in Plasso, the administrator of your Stripe account must first revoke Plasso’s access to that account. 🙅
- Log into Stripe’s website
- Select Business Settings
- Select Authorized apps
- You’ll see a list of services authorized to access your Stripe account.
- Select Plasso to remove authorization
Next, you’ll need to create a new Stripe account or connect an alternative Stripe account to use with Plasso.
To connect or create a Stripe account:
- Log into Plasso
- Select Accept Payments from the left menu in the Dashboard
- Click Connect to Stripe and you’ll be transferred to the Stripe Connect page
- Use the secure form to create a new Stripe account or connect an existing account by selecting Sign In from the upper right corner of the form
- You’ll automatically be routed back and ready to use to Plasso after connecting to Stripe